Contest Rules: “Don’t Stand Taylor Up”
The “Don’t Stand Taylor Up” radio contest is organized and hosted by KZBD 105.7 Now FM, hereinafter referred to as “the radio station.”
The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the radio station or their parent company Stephens Media Group, their immediate family members, and individuals living in the same household as employees are not eligible to participate.
The contest will run from [July 10th] to [July 14th].
- On-air Qualifiers: Two (2) qualifiers, one male and one female, will be selected each weekday during the contest period. Listeners must call the “Special Swift Line” 509-232-1243 when they hear the cue to call and be the seventh caller to qualify. Qualifying participants will be required to provide their contact information to the radio station.
- Live Qualifiers: On Saturday, July 15th, a sixth contestant for both the men’s and women’s heat will be selected live on location at River Park Square Mall in downtown Spokane. Potential participants will enter to win via entry box on location beginning at 10am. Additional participants will be drawn no later than 11:45 am on July 15th.
- Heat Separation: The contest will have separate heat’s for men and women.
- Holding the photo: Contestants must stand while holding a framed photo of Taylor in the palms of both hands, with arms fully extended out. There will be a marking on the stage where contestants must stand, contestants may not move off that spot otherwise they are eliminated. IF the contestant’s elbows bends, or the arms drop from parallel to the floor, the contestant will be eliminated. The last male and female listeners left standing with the photo still being held in the manner the judges tell them to hold it will each be declared potential winners of the contest subject to verification and eligibility.
- Judges: Three (3) judges appointed by the radio station will determine if a contestant violates any of the rules. Their decisions will be final.
- Bathroom Breaks: Contestants will be allowed one (1) 10-minute bathroom break every hour and 30 minutes. Contestants will take this break at the same time.
- Check-In: After each break, contestants will have an additional 60 seconds to re-check in with the judges before the contest resumes.
- no contestant may touch another contestant
- Limit one contestant per household
- Should the contest exceed 8 hours in total, the remaining contestants’ names will be put into a box and names will be drawn to determine winners.
- Winner Selection: The last man standing and the last woman standing while still holding the photo in the palms of their hands will each be declared winners of the contest subject to verification by the judges.
- Prize: Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to see Taylor Swift Live in Seattle. Additionally, hotel accommodations for the night of the concert will be provided.
- Prize Restrictions: The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
Upon verification, the winners will be declared at the end of the contest.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant KZBD exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
Contest Changes and Disqualification:
The radio station reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest at any time without prior notice. The radio station also reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to comply with the contest rules or engages in fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct. The decision of judges is final and participants agree to accept judges’ decisions.
The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) cancel, terminate, suspend, declare null or void, amend, alter, or modify the Contest, void any suspicious entries, rescind any prize, and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Contest and/or awarding the
prize(s) at any time, for any reason, or if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete or conduct the Contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, environmental issues include retail closure or emergency, environmental and acts of God, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any sort, programming associated with or used in the Contest, by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Contest, or any other causes which effect the operation of the Contest or the rules of the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Contest and/or
(ii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice.
DISCLAIMERS: All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply; void where prohibited by law; winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with the acceptance of their prize. Winners accept all liabilities for use of prize. The above-named companies accept no liability or responsibility for damages, losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. .all participants about additional offers.
You may opt out of such offers at any time.
Agreement to Official Rules:
By participating in the “Don’t Stand Taylor Up” radio contest, contestants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these official rules and the decisions
Waiver, Release And Hold Harmless Agreement
- I acknowledge that participating in the Don’t Stand Taylor Up involves certain risks and that injuries, death, property damage or other harm could occur to me or others. I accept and voluntarily incur all risks of any injuries, damages, or harm which arise during or result from my participation in the Don’t Stand Taylor Up contest, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of Stephens Family Limited Partnership, Owner of all Stephens Media Group Radio Stations, and/or its departments, trustees, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or insurers (“Released Parties”).
- I waive all claims against any of the Released Parties for any injuries, damages, losses or claims, whether known and unknown, which arise during or result from my participation in Don’t Stand Taylor Up, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties. I release and forever discharge the Released Parties from all such claims.
- I agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation costs and expenses) incurred by any of the Released Parties as a result of any claims or suits that I (or anyone claiming by, under or through me) may bring against any of the Released Parties to recover any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, or expenses which
arise during or result from my participation in the Don’t Stand Taylor Up, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties.
- I have carefully read and reviewed this Waiver, Release And Hold Harmless Agreement. I understand it fully and I execute it voluntarily.
EXECUTED this 15th day of July, 2023.
___________________________________ Participant Signature
___________________________________ Participant Printed Name