Contest Rules: “Spokane Swift Scan”
The “Spokane Swift Scan” radio contest is organized and hosted by 105.7 Now FM and Stephens Media Group, hereinafter referred to as “the radio station.”
The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Only one winner per household is allowed. Employees of the radio station, their immediate family members, and individuals living in the same household as employees are not eligible to participate.
The contest will run from [July 3rd] to [Completion].
- QR Code Hunt: Contestants must search for and scan a total of 13 different QR codes hidden throughout the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene area of the Inland Northwest.
- Clues: Each QR code scanned will provide a clue as to the location of the next hidden QR code.
- Check-In Process: Contestants must check in at each QR code location by scanning the code and providing their name and phone number. The check-in will be time-stamped to verify that they have found all 13 QR codes.
- First QR Code: The first QR code will be found at the radio station located at 1601 E 57th Ave, Spokane, WA starting July 3rd at 10am until the contest is concluded. No contestant may start scanning till 10 am July 3rd.
- If a contestant comes to the station after normal business hours the first QR code can be found hanging in the window on the front door of the building.
- Should for any reason a QR code go missing or be tampered with contestants are instructed to email firstname.lastname@example.org to address the concerns.
- Should SMG suspect someone of tampering with the contest they will be disqualified from ALL of The Swifty Summer Games.
- The 13th and Final QR Code: Must be scanned anytime from 10am-5pm Monday-Friday. Potential winners may start lining up at the location (to be revealed upon scanning of 12th QR code) outside the door and wait to be let in at 9:55am.
- In the event multiple contestants are lined up outside. The line will be the determining factor of the order in which contestants can scan the final QR Code.
- Winner Selection: The first two contestants to successfully scan all 13 QR codes, as determined by the timestamp entry of the QR Codes, will be the potential winners subject to verification and eligibility.
- Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to see Taylor Swift Live in Seattle. Additionally, hotel accommodations for the night of the concert will be provided.
- Non-Transferable: The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- Age Requirement: Winners must be 18 years or older to claim the prize.
The winners will be announced on the radio station and contacted directly using the contact information provided during the check-in process. If a winner cannot be reached within a reasonable amount of time or is disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected at the discretion of the radio station.
By participating in the contest, all winners grant the radio station the right to use their names, photographs, and likeness for promotional purposes without any further compensation.
Limitation of Liability:
The radio station, its affiliates, sponsors, and employees shall not be held responsible for any damages, losses, or injuries incurred by contestants during the contest or as a result of the prize.
Contest Changes and Disqualification:
The radio station reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest at any time without prior notice. The radio station also reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to comply with the contest rules or engages in fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct.